Thursday, November 22, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS AD NAUSEAM

A bus load of dirty Mexican Lamanite mormons who voted for Obama got rammed by a pickup on I-10 in Casa Grande Arizona. ~ Mr Macho is now brain dead. [Think Michelle Rodriguez in her GIRL FIGHT break out New Jersey movie.] ~ Dozens got hit in the face by an 80 car pileup on I-10 east of BLACK ELK ENERGY Houston. ~ A guy in the box seats puked on the audience who was watching the latest Broadway parody of yours truly. ~ The LA TIMES is still publishing stories about Obama being born in Hawaii. Which begs the question; What else are they lying to you about? ~ Is there really no difference in the world between Caucasians and Negros? Not to mention the white Jews and the white Ephraimites? Are you really that naive and simple minded? ~ Scarlett wore the same pair of diamond stud earrings of Judah and Ephraim on Letterman that were featured in the SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL prophecy. ~ Last night I dreamed that Adriana Lima wanted to kill me. ~ I also dreamed last night that the much younger Miranda Kerr had a thing for me. And that she was starting to get tired of her gay ass fake husband. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: