Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS NOT FAKING IT?

When you are in bed with two A-list actresses at the same time like I AM, I can understand why all the detractors out there are saying that my lovers are only faking it. Just because I AM the direct descendant of, 'Jesus Christ!!... Oh Jesus!!... Oh my God!!!...' himself.

Hey, contrary to the circumstantial evidence, I don't really take myself all that seriously. Which is why I AM who I AM in REV.10 meets REV.19's failed actor has kept me in such humble circumstances. If you want to be the latter-day KING RAT, like I AM, you got to be everyone else' filthy dirty Old Testament sex slave husband prophet, figuratively speaking, at:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2596143/megan-fox-heels-turtleneck-03/fullsize/

Case in point:
Ms Fox was inspired by Oh My God!!... Jesus!! to marry into a Mr Green style concubine arrangement, way prematurely, for a follow up to Ornella Greco marrying his 7 Beverly Hills High School forerunner Steven Fresh, and then moving into their 7th East, Provo BYU basement.

Whatever, it's not up to me. I have had just as many dreams about Steven being my best friend forever, as I have had about Ornella and her sister being my best 3-way fuck buddies forever in IT STARTED IN NAPLES with Steven's middle-aged King of Hollywood brother from 1776 Philadelphia.

This is the same beloved brother who was supposed to be Ornella Greco's husband forever in the heavenly second class MOONSTRUCK portrait in 1987; the same year that Ms Page was born on Ms Greene's birthday. But instead she falls for the guy with the missing forearm in the whole wheat bread baker's basement, whose [Relf Street, London] surname means 'powerful wolf' in the old tongue.

So how do you know if she is faking it? Slow down and take your time for one thing. This JETWAKE clip for 14 year-old virgin sex education girls in today's public schools illustrates that the girl usually only comes after she can completely relax and go limp from head to toe when you are eating her out. Don't let this repeat video loop fool you into thinking that she is tensing up over and over, at the bottom of the page at:
http://jetwake.tumblr.com/page/645

GSR/TWN

NOTE: Tarantino's inevitable big fake PR comeback, for the sake of Hollywood's Jewish homos who are all MARRIED WITH CHILDREN, could be a great SLUTS IN THE SLAMMER remake co-starring Emma Stone and Lindsay Lohan as hot hot cell roomies at the mercy of their hot aging lesbian prison guards with a heart of gold; maybe played by Jennifer Aniston, on the night shift. Who are both warmed up for the day shift's hot brunet Southern law&order bitch with the long black dildo nightstick poker treatment between the steel bars by my wife Courteney Cocks. It would probably take a good $45 million to make the feature look like a genuine 80s GOLAN BROTHERS picture. It's not that easy to make a brilliant artistically successful movie that looks like everyone in it is playing a bad actor.

No comments: