Sunday, November 20, 2011

POSTCARDS FROM THE EDGE OF WETNESS ON THE JOHNNY CARSON SHOW

That peculiar letter given to Ashley Greene from a stranger in Sweden was the same threatening letter with a capital 'G' from God that came from Miley Cyrus's fruitcake mother in SERIAL MOM.

Back on my 10.29 birthday, that started in 51, I bucked it up and watched some more of Lindsay Lohan's POSTCARDS FROM THE EDGE prophecy that came out in the same year that today's Ms 409 BRIDES OF DRACULA babe was born; which I had begun to watch in spurts back on 10.25. Having been inspired by the iconic film's prophetic Olsen Twins artwork at:
http://cinemaleo.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/cartoline-poster.jpg

The smaller the mouth, the tighter the blow job, from my two sidekicks at:
http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/olsen-twins-look-on.jpg

So keep your big mouth shut bitch.

"Does anyone else want to be arrested or killed before we wrap this fucker?" asks the Malibu for South America director of EVIL ANGELS at the beginning of POSTCARDS FROM THE EDGE.

Now I'm kind of feeling like watching the rest of the Carrie Fisher movie directed by Mike Nichols. You would too if you were the new Jack Nicholson prophesied of in ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST penthouse film that my future 8mm fuck buddy Jenny bought for me.

GSR/TWN

No comments: