Thursday, June 21, 2012

I AM IS JUST AS INTERESTED AS EVER IN NEVE CAMPBELL AND DENISE RICHARDS

I still can't wait to see BLADE RUNNER's follow up to my moody cold-hearted 666 robo-bitch who so royally fucked me over four ways to Wednesday in the year before it was made. However, now I'm told that I still need to watch 1998's WILDTHINGS meets 1998's THE WEDDING SINGER's prophecy about how I AM is going to rip off today's 666 bankers who are behind the NYT's never-ending day 1290 romance hoax. That is if, I ever want to get my moody half Scottish Neve Campbell wife and my moody Denise Richards wife in bed with my Bill Murray stand-in forerunner at the same time in the above old TEACHERS' pet prophecy that was filmed down in Florida. That was just tipped off for me on Thursday by MOODY'S new downgrade of all those third way mother-fucker bankers in the iconic film who are now behind Barack Obama et al, at: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-21/credit-suisse-cut-3-levels-as-moody-s-downgrades-biggest-banks.html AND: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Things ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: