Sunday, June 3, 2012

MY OWN PRIVATE 60TH DIAMOND JUBILEE YEAR

For a final 42 months display of absolute power and influence in my 60th year, I walked in late to REGAL's 12:10 pm screening of THE DICTATOR Sunday, and left early. ~ Wherein I saw instant confirmation of my recent dream about Jen Garner sucking on the thumb of my right hand; just after our father had repaired her big old clunky 1972ish POLAROID camera. Which the movie's leader from London, with the iconic index finger boner, put to good use right after he fucked Megan Fox, and made her pregnant with my future adopted child. ~ Then he goes to New York and finally gets a job, while everyone there is protesting about my African dictator wanna-be sidekick, who is not really "a legitimate leader!" ~ Hence that awful plane crash in Tarzan's African jungle during the Diamond Jubilee downpour in London on the very same day. ~ In the last Lord Gray Tarzan remake, the ape man turned out to be a lost tribes descendant to the throne of England. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: