Thursday, June 28, 2012

NOBODY SUCKS COCK BETTER THAT JODIE FOSTER. PERIOD.

My French speaking wife divorce period movie, FOXES, opens with Mel Gibson's future line-leader wife Jodie Foster wearing a T-shirt that says "I ATE THE WHOLE THING". In confirmation of that recent X rated sex education video I posted on this blog that showed her Chloe Moretz protege sucking on my cock in LAST TANGO IN PARIS meets 007 #24. Which basically will just be an undeclared low budget rip off remake of my own private LIVE AND LET DIE prophecy. ~ Based on that rebuilt 1958ish mulatto pickup with a new paint job that Jodie's character drives in FOXES. [Black on the outside, white on the inside.] Like in the scene where she comes to visit her future CATCH THAT KID hero in the preemptive art film movie who is spraying his white cum frosting all over those Christmas trees. Which looks like he is spraying them with a fire extinguisher hose. ~ Therefore, the prophetic movie ends with the two witnesses' lyrics that tell us about when the two will be "...on the radio..." for 1260 days in REV.11 etc. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTE: A LOT LIKE LOVE opened "seven years ago" in 2005. ~ Yeah I know; Sandra Bullock, and Elizabeth Hurley, and Demi Moore are all on the same cock sucking level as Jodie Foster and Chloe Moretz and Miley Cyrus are. I'm just trying to make a point here.

No comments: