Thursday, July 19, 2012

CAN A THONG SAVE YOUR LIFE?

The camera always ads about ten pounds. So I AM must admit that things are starting to look up for Keira Knightley. Who only looks about five pounds off of her prophetic pirate GIRL FIGHT weight in these new secret three-way shadow boner images at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2689346/keira-knightley-mark-ruffalo-song-ice-cream-break-02/fullsize/ ~ Think Michelle Rodriguez shows me how to eat Puerto Rican pussy. Which is slightly different than pounding G-spot pussy. ~ You can tell in this next image that the whole idea from above came from one of my more faithful teenager wives. Who is not afraid to have you watch her younger than life naked body in action, if that is what it will take to get your fat lazy ass to start going to church every Sunday up in Malibu. Like she is doing here at; http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2689340/FFN_DefaultLightbox_50836800/fullsize/ ~ When I start to fuck my wives who are almost 16 years-old, I will start to get the attention of my older wives who wish that they too were at least somewhere around 29 to 33. I mean, let's get realistic, Keira Knightley is already my wife, and I AM is already the King of England. ~ GSR/TWN~ NOTES: A very nervous Hillary Clinton wants the destruction of that Arab eye doctor in Syria, in order that Israel can now be attacked with nerve gas and loose nukes by al-Qaeda Iran et al. All you liberal NYT Jews who fucked America in the butt are now going to get fucked in the ass four times to Wednesday.

No comments: