Monday, July 23, 2012

THE SEVEN YEAR ITCH BITCH

The idea of Elizabeth Taylor marrying my FFing missionary figure in ROMA circa 1972, over and over again, is pretty much all you need to know for now about my swinging wife Lindsay Lohan; co-starring Ellen Page in Woody Allen's new Alex Baldwin movie. ~ What? You don't believe in free born again FFing love? ~ That's like saying LL was not inspired by God to buy Ben Affleck's Venice Beach shag pad in his 2000 prophecy entitled, BOUNCE, wherein I get to fuck his wife because he didn't give a shit about going to church on Sundays up in Malibu. ~ You ignore me, I AM will ignore the fact that I AM fucking your wife 4 ways to Wednesday, even though you thought that she was married to you. I.e. You fuck me, I fuck your wife. And that goes for Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima too. ~ In my 1992 CAPTAIN RON prophecy, Martin Short goes crazy and tries to burn down his Lake Union, Seattle, San Juan Islands, Friday Harbor, house boat when he realizes that all the topless virgin babes want me, and not him. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: The cure to the SEVEN YEAR ITCH problem comes when you finally decide to man up and have seven wives. CAPTAIN RON's pre GSR/TWN poster shows my royal nautical miles Miley sire-us $104,000,000 woody at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Captain_ron_poster.jpg ~ Meaning I AM is going to fuck your fiancé, or your wife, from the Great Reef off Australia, or wherever, and that includes Miranda Kerr, if you don't watch out. ~ In 1992's CAPTAIN RON prophecy, Martin Short's 16 year-old daughter was also engaged. Which was about the same thing as today's PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN co-star, Keira Knightley, being engaged to some leather jacket rock'n roll band dude. ~ Lindsay Lohan would be perfection in a 1955 SEVEN YEAR ITCH remake at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Year_Itch ~ I'm thinking that LL gets dumped by her older yachtman husband for a younger pair of teenage hotties. Who just love to have her watch them fucking her husband. Since there is not an ounce of ugly cellulite on their tight little virgin butts.~ A 1960s Vashon Island ferry boat full of my dirty filthy nigger sidekick apes capsized off of Africa right after President Joe proved that Barack Obama was born in Africa. Per the Coast Guard's VASHON Cutter that saved Captain Ron's family in CAPTAIN RON from Barack Obama's red capitalist Cuban pirates. Who started to rob America's treasury on the first day that he started to occupy the new African Casablanca of Sodom and Egypt, at: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120722/DA05KMD02.html ~Today Drudge has posted the latest pix of that crazy motorcycle gang COPPER TOP tavern shooter in Alabama, along the Black Warrior River. Talk about EASY RIDER meets DELIVERANCE.

No comments: