Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 59

My Mormon God's Elvis Presley post-prelude sidekick, who can fuck 200 wives at the same time, no problemo, ["I eat more chicken than Colonel Sanders."] pokes his GSR/TWN index finger into the eye of God's MASK 2 three-way icon made in Barack Obama's past Pakistan history, [Think about my own private BUBBA HO-TECH's 666 tech beast who looked like Paul Nestor in NAPOLEON DYNAMITE's small midwest college town sequel to come, circa 2013.] just before his GREEN HORNET super hero flies into the film's Hawaii hospital in search of Barack Obama's birth certificate records, buzzing about, "Who do you have to sting to get some [birth certificate] answers in this place?" ~ Therefore the prophetically inspired 2005 movie about the REV.12 baby, who was born on July 27's opening date of the Sienna Miller Olympics, comes to a big born again Christian finale climax inside of some sports arena. ~ In THE MASK's sequel, God tells my black Obama shop keeper sidekick in northwest plaid at 28:... minutes into the DVD, that he felt that 2.8 tremor at 1:40 am Monday on King's Beach, Lake Tahoe, Cal Monday morning. ~ Hence, the born-again REV.12 baby who represents the Kingdom of God in SON OF THE [AFRICAN] MASK of Barack Obama, was born on the same July 27 date of the new Greek homosexual SLC, Utah OLYMPICS; that were recently saved by Mitt Romney et al. And are now scheduled to come out of the closet once again in London, England. How many times does I AM have to repeat myself? ~ GSR/TWN ~ LINK: Here is the transsexual Barack Obama king from Hawaii slapping Keira Knightley's upcoming baby in order to find out if he is the son of the one mighty and strong in D&C 85 and ISAIAH 11, etc. at: http://theater.nytimes.com/2012/07/09/theater/reviews/alan-cumming-in-macbeth-at-lincoln-center-festival.html ~ Last week, God told me that I can bird dog Carrey Mulligan all I want. Because she is my wife.

No comments: