Sunday, July 15, 2012

HERE COMES MILEY

My hot born again teenager wife Miley Montana was feeling the desire to ride my "Chanel" number five wife even before I ever had a clue that I would be finding a 2-4-1 used copy of Puerto Rico's THE RUM DIARY at SAFEWAY, at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2684126/miley-liam-leaving-lax-01/fullsize/ ~ No wonder that Amber Heard thought that she was a lesbian. Kind of like Alex Baldwin thought that he had just got married in his own private Idaho prophecy entitled, THE MARRYING MAN; circa whenever, whatever. ~ ABOUT LAST NIGHT; I dreamed three times that Ms Lima was my secret future lover in MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO prophecy called, THE WOMAN IN RED. ~ In confirmation of THE BLUES BROTHERS' movie about my jealous Catholic half-Jew-nigger wife from Brazil who thought that my over-weight protagonist in the iconic 80s movie was lying to her about Barack Obama's fake b.c. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: A private jet just crashed near Brad Pitt's place near Johnny Depp's place in southern France. ~ RUMOR HAS IT that Emma Watson has just been cast in Orson Welles' 50 SHADES OF GRAY movie remake. Who cares if it's true. Of course it's true. ~ What? You don't think that I should double-fuck Ms Cyrus, and her hot Latina friend too; even though both of them want to have my strong and mighty D&C 85 SON OF THE MASK baby sequel to my 1990s GSR/TWN postings?.. Per this shot of Miley arriving at LAX to pick up yours truly, The King of the Cowboy polygamists in THE WOMAN IN RED; but the heavy fog coming out of Hollywood delayed my arrival for just a day or so, at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2684126/miley-liam-leaving-lax-01/fullsize/

No comments: