Wednesday, July 4, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 57

Apparently Keira Knightley made a move in the UK back in 2001 called THE HOLE, when she was a 16 year-old virgin. Therefore, I grabbed it when I first saw it at WALL*MART, after so many months of having to listen to Granny Grass complain about that vagina shaped hole in the road by the Britt's driveway on Church Lake Road. ~ I guess the movie is about some kind of a John Birch Society bomb shelter three-way or something. I hope to get around to it tonight after I finish my ANOTHER NINE AND A HALF WEEKS prophecy about fucking my wife's Emma Watson sidekick in Paris, circa 1996. ~ Meanwhile, this could be a good time to watch THE BLUES BROTHERS prophecy about that earthquake in REV.11 that destroys 10% of the city, and kills some 7000; based on the movie's sudden earthquake that collapses the Blues Brothers' old brick hotel room into a pile of rubble, then trashes the local mall, and then crashes all those cop cars on the city's elevated freeways, etc. ~ I hear tell that they are making a new black exploitation WILLIS TOWER movie. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTE: THE BLUES BROTHERS prophecy ends at the Clark County building's REV.17 horse sculpture by my plural wife forerunner Picasso.

No comments: