Friday, September 15, 2017

I CAN TASTE IT ALREADY

In the past three days alone, I have found not one but two, double red ripe heirloom tomatoe packs at WALMART; after months of looking but only finding butt kiss. ~ In confirmation of my first ever surreal romantic dream of Emma Watson suddenly wanting to kiss me with her plump ripe red tomatoe lips. ~ As we were sitting in her curb-parked MINI station wagon on 11th Ave. N.E. and 56th in Seattle talking about a possible SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE II film deal if the script was right. ~ Since earning more money than she already has in the bank was not the first thing on her mind. ~ However, just as we were about to seal the deal with a big wet kiss, some skinny jerk started pounding on her car window demanding to know why she had never read his screenplay outline. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS EMMA WATSON: I was all set to go straight to DRACULA'S GREAT LOVE, before I was interrupted by my dream about your film entitled THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Perks_of_Being_a_Wallflower_(film) AND: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Dracula%27s_Great_Love

No comments: