Saturday, September 23, 2017

IT HIT THE FAN ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2017.

No.23 of the Cleveland NBA/NFL BROWNS world view became very wroth with God's Branch Dravidian servant President Trump on 9.23.17 in confirmation of the REV.12:17 prophecy about the wicked going to war with the seed of The Virgin Mother Mary constellation in the stars. ~ As just introduced by the MARIA [Mary] storm destroying St. John [The Revelator] on Puerto Rico. ~ [Rich Port] ~ After grinding along the Virgin [Mary] Islands of the brown people who don't like the white people in the BM ecc. ~ And of course, not so ironically, that tall back stabbing Jew fuck who runs the NBA is siding with the anti American brown guys. ~ GSR/TWN ~ SPORTS STAR FAN NOTES: Pro sports' rich negro slave entertainers who support BLACK LIVES MATTER marxism are playing offense against their righteous American paymasters. ~ And President Trump is just responding to the present slave revolt situation by playing defence. ~ You Jew me, I Jew you. ~ Oh yeah, America was founded by the God fearing righteous slave owners of the northern lost tribes of Israel. ~ Many of whom were manly polygamist Vi/kings with beer guts who liked their home brewed OCTOBERFEST beers. ~ And also liked to fuck their 17 year-old virgin wives two at a time. ~ Ergo, I want a semi restored 240 VOLVO station wagon for my fishing tips on Vancouver Island; and I want a streamlined race car green BENTLEY parked in my country estate garage in England. ~ And at my country retreat in Tuscany, any old run down LANCER/FIAT whatever model will do. ~ Just as long as it gets me to town and back in time; when I need it. ~ Shit, I'll even take a not yet fully restored used 3500 ROVER with high milage if that's all you got for me right now. ~ GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS NOTES: The last days will be like unto the days of Noah. ~ When there were giant niggers in the land who wanted to kill off the more righteous white skinned people. ~

No comments: