Sunday, September 24, 2017

IT RHYMES WITH SHIT

Bono says that Trump has interrupted the moral ark of the universe in THE MATRIX movies. ~ But his band mate named THE EDGE says that Trump has actually interrupted the immoral ark of the universe in the HELL MAN spin off movies, like at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ride_in_the_Whirlwind ~ "Think not that I AM come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a [two edged REV.19] sword... And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." MATTHEW 10:34-39ish. ~ Think Senator McCain meets President McTrump. ~ Not to mention that the above 1980s Reagan era sensation band owns and operates the most fancy pants old TRUMP type hotel in all of Ireland. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS MS MORETZ: You get to play the naive and foolish young virgin FBI cadet graduate who gets to suck me off in all three of the HANNIBAL 5-8 remake/update/sequel/prequels; that take place in and around Fiorenza, Italia; circa $10,000,000 cash money per episode. ~ Hey, at my age I have to restart my acting career in various projects that are more age appropriate; no matter how much money I may have in the bank right now. ~ Plus, I can still speak fluent Italian with a Pisa, Italy accent. ~

No comments: