Thursday, September 28, 2017

IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU THIS WINTER

It had been years since I last watched the DEAD MEN DON'T WEAR PLAID prophecy Thursday evening; featuring a blond wigged Steve Martin wearing a Scottish tartan style dress skirt. ~ Where at the end we learn that the new paranoid Jewish Nazis have secretly planted toxic cheese mold bombs all across the Terre Haute, [highlands] Indiana, of Donald Trump's America; located on I-70, east of Ferguson Hill, Taylorville, and St. Mary-of-the-Woods. ~ Then I went to bed and fell asleep right away, but suddenly woke up with a start remembering that the Chicago BEARS were playing the cheese PACKERS in Green Bay at the very same time that I was viewing the Ronald Reagan era white Republican Nazism spoof. ~ Which was about my future secret GSR/TWN email list that contains the names of both my friends and my enemies. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NFL NOTES: Locking arms is just a reformed and watered down gay ass BLACK LIVES MATTER version of taking a knee and dissing the American flag on the down low. ~ PS WIKILEAKS: I would threaten President Trump's constipated DOJ to pardon you or else you are going to do a yuuge information dump of your email contact files on Seth Rich. ~ You are the one who is in charge now of the secret Medici family courts in Florence, Italy. ~ Not the other way around. ~ Besides, after the status quo devastation of WWIII, just like me you will finally be set free; come hell or high water, much like at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eHSYth2wSEk . ~

No comments: