Sunday, February 12, 2012

AN AMERICAN GIGOLO IN LA SEQUEL

The Fresh family's typical one to two story commercial development in suburban Provo off I-15 was the inspirational prelude to my Jennifer Aniston commercial winery investment dream in Bel Air at:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2091297/Jennifer-Aniston-splashes-21-million-Bel-Air-pad--got-steal.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

In the above link, one can see my own little dog house size guest quarters on the right, in the second real estate brochure pix. Because the co-star of THE BODYGUARD meets RUMOR HAS IT had taken his beloved transsexual Barack Obama 4-runner up to his father's frozen Lincoln Log Cabin Republicans' retreat in the highlands of Obama's Colorado to try and protect her from the two skinny DEER HUNTER speed freaks that I recently saw in a vision at:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120212/D9SRQR100.html

That little guest house in the above link represents the place where the one mighty and strong lives in THE MAN WITH TWO BRAINS, who comes around every Tuesday afternoon to mow Jen's grass. Since they determined that Whitney Houston had drowned in the same bathtub that the deer hunter was standing in when he shot MLK in the kinky neck at my ex-wife's LORAINE MOTEL in the New Egypt landmark of the New Jerusalem that is Memphis, Tenn on 4.4.

Hence, Jen was finally divorced in the same prophetic court house in MY BLUE HEAVEN at street number 111 in confirmation of my many street number 1111 dreams and visions about LA's STAPLES CENTER where my sidekick Kobe and his giant niggers in MOSES 7:15 and 8:18 play basketball, during the regular May 8 playoffs period. And there were multiple orgasmic earthquakes along Rt.111's Bombay Beach on the very same day that El Wood took me up to the BOMBAY boutique in Bellevue, Washington in her black MERCEDES.

My future figure in MY BLUE HEAVEN in Diego likes his 29ish transfigured wives a little on the dirty Donatella Greco side. Although I have never in my life seen an entire episode of JERSEY SHORE, the first time I even heard about it, I immediately knew that it was about my 1980s Napolitano mob girlfriend who looks like the hot mamma sitting beside yours truly at the end of the prophetic 1990 movie.

Who at the time was still fucking some up and coming mob man in Naples named Guido.

GSR/TWN

RELATED LYRICS:
http://www.songlyrics.com/kool-the-gang/she-s-fresh-lyrics/

No comments: