Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SHREDDED PORK SHOULDER TACOS

Ever since the miraculous 3 1/2 days snow job that turned into a confirmation of Arnold Schwartzennigger's Mr Freeze ice storm prophecy, I have been hearing the human shredders in 1996's two witnesses FARGO prophecy grinding away non stop in the ambient background din here in Bonnie Lake, Washington.

This being the white-out snow job where the Detroit, Michigan politician named Mitt is on the phone with his off-shore banker; while he is making up the serial birth certificate numbers out of thin air on the cars that the abominable snow man in the White House financed. Because what it comes down to is that daddy Obama does not really give a shit about the stupid white women who illegally voted him into office. And neither do I quite frankly, at this point in time.

Why should I be fussing about some arrogant liberal over-the-hill bitch while I'm in the sack with Dakota Fanning and a repentant Miley Cyrus at the same time? I'm not Jesus for Christ's sake. I'm just his rather spoiled great great... grandson living off of his seemingly never-ending trust funds. You would be too, if you had my kind of money.

I'm talking about the kind of fuck-you invisible man money that puts a silver .357 bullet between the two eyes of Mr SOUL TRAIN himself on the first day of Black Shit History Month. Even the one who retired from his flaky sales career at the beginning of the two witnesses' 1260 days era. When THE LONE RANGER of the future White Horse Prophecy would return in the form of yours truly with his halfbreed sidekick darkie. And apparently even Johnny Depp et al don't have my kind of money to make a sequel about me.

GSR/TWN

No comments: