Thursday, February 16, 2012

THE AMERICAN GIGOLO IN PALM SPRINGS SEQUEL

That is yours truly standing there, with a double scotch in hand, watching my reverse-role middle-man fucking Jennifer Aniston's brains out in 1980's Rt.111 AMERICAN GIGOLO earthquake prophecy. In confirmation of the future shag pad's one story look alike Brad Pitt architecture reference to Bob and Alice and Kate Holmes and I et al.

You fuck Kate. I'll fuck Kate.

I know this because Richard Gere was playing a much older stud fucker who only looked 29ish in the movie. Which came out right after my French Catholic X wife was inspired by Jesus himself to find a husband who would thoroughly fuck her in the same way that he fucked his other apostate LDS wife; who deserved it just as much as she deserved it after having fucked me in the ass like some French poodle dog.


Therefore, all of my rich Malibu bitches in the movie like Ms Cox and Ms Theron should start going up to Mel's seminary monks church in the hills, right now, instead of going to your regular mainline Ms Witherspoon churches, where your gay ass pastors talk so much gibberish PC nonsense that it sounds like ancient Latin.

After my old 55 cent BIRD ON A WIRE post rolled out, Jesus said to me at 9:58 pm that Mel's seminary "...school will be worth supporting in six months." I.e. after the end of the period in AMERICAN GIGOLO when my nigger will fuck the more righteous in their Andy Warhol butts for 42 months.

As was confirmed by that 6.0 earthquake west of Oregon's Sunset Bay, north of Seven Devils' Wayside, off Rt.42, and all that shit.

GSR/TWN

NOTES:
Steven Fresh worked for a moving truck company in Provo, Utah during our BYU basement apartment years. Per the opening of MY BLUE HEAVEN where the big gentile buck nigger says "Watch your back..."

No comments: