Wednesday, February 8, 2012

THE MAN WITH TWO MIND FUCKING DAUGHTERS

Jim Carrey was shooting this royal Crown Prince of England hair piece spoof for 30 ROCK in Queens, NY when I found the screw top wig prophecy about my two royal 'virgin' wives at WAL*MART Tuesday for 5 bucks, starring Steve Martin, at:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2626314/jim-carrey-30-rock-cameo-08/fullsize/

THE MAN WITH TWO BRAINS' 1950s si-fi spoof is about me exchanging the brains of my two sexy wives who were about to be mated forever with my African Big Foot ape sidekick in the Casa Blanca that my foolish and unschooled wife Naomi Watts fell in love with in KING KONG. In confirmation of the Chicago mob prophecy called THE BLUES BROTHERS, wherein my future 2bc.info 91 figure Jim Belushi asks Alec Baldwin, "How much for your [royal Irish] daughter?" at:
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/wow-see-alec-baldwins-gorgeous-daughter-ireland-all-grown-up-2012271

Right when they started the physical transfiguration brain transfer count-down in THE MAN WITH TWO BRAINS Tuesday night, I saw a little black spider crawling on top of my two witnesses radio.

Turned out that my 60ish Merv Griffin forerunner look atype was the future elevator murderer who eventually-spiritually killed off Jennifer Aniston in my no.55 elevator kissing scene dream. Using a pre-Internet WINDOWS MICROSOFT window cleaning solution that killed the body, but left the mind alive and well, until the informational transfiguration period could begin in 1993.

When the time would finally become right for the brain surgeon's wife to get it on with the 'one mighty and strong' who was always mowing her grass on a Tuesday.

Hence the prophetic 1983 DR HAVOCK'S 450 SL movie opens with one of my 2012 wives getting a heart shaped pussy haircut operation on Valentines Day by the two male nurses of Sodom and Egypt in REV.11. And later we see my heavenly LONE RANGER figure from above standing beside my dark skin LA-manite sidekick, who instinctively knows that he too is god's sidekick, standing in front of some Arab man and his African American born sidekick, appearing in the second row, across from that black Michelle Obama bitch on the far side.

GSR/TWN

No comments: