Monday, October 16, 2017

DOING IT ALL NIGHT LONG

Miley's prophetic video about the physical transfiguration of today's aging MTV generation opens with the black and white antique parade photo art hanging on the walls of Bonney Lake's STARBUCKS coffee shop in the backdrop. ~ Where they still have acoustic guitar musical poets and songsters performing live from time to time in the evenings. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS MEL GIBSON: After President Trump is reelected in 2020, that will be your Hollywood studio green light to make any movie that you feel like making. ~ Success does have it's privileges. ~ PS MR. PRESIDENT: This 1980s MTV generation video ends with the sounds of your [disco is dead] trumpets in 2020 at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM ~ This next one is about me fucking my 4 three-way wives Miley Virus, Keira Knightley, Carey Mulligan and Queen Elizabeth Hurley in ROYAL WEDDING meets FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL, at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ovo6zwv6DX4 ~ BFD, I probably will never feel fully satisfied until I get to fuck all four of my above wives on a regular basis at my converted Mt. Hood ski lodge where THE SHINNING movie is supposed to happen. ~ "That's my problem, not your problem." Sandra Bullock, 2018. ~ PS JENNIFER ANISTON: I will be taking care of all of your supposedly unsolvible career problems starting next year. ~ Ergo, ROLLING STONE magazine went on sale just before all of those Tom Petty free falling rocker signs happened. ~

No comments: