Sunday, October 8, 2017

IS IT JUST A DREAM?.. OR IS IT MEMOREX?

This morning at 5:37 am, I dreamed that the high priest of the Miranda Kerr temple in the HARPER prophecy layed his hands upon a woman's breast full of cancer in the DAIRY QUEEN parking lot at 181st Hwy.410. ~ Even the same one who tortured Jennifer Anniston's nipples with a lit cigarette. ~ And as he was about to anoint her left breast with consecrated virgin olive oil, I looked across the street and saw Julia standing by the ARCO gas pumps with another woman. ~ So I called out to her, "JULIA LOUISE-DRYFUS!.. YOU COME HERE!" ~ So she walked over towards me with her girlfriend, whose face was painted white; but her friend stopped short, confessing that she did not have enough faith to believe in it. ~ Then I was awaken by the loud thud of the SEATTLE TIMES landing on our front poarch. ~ Featuring a below the fold headline about hurricane Nate. ~ Later, I saw some SIDEWAYS:II ad on DRUDGE for a bloody red wine with a number 181 label, at: http://www.noblevines.com/?PesnIGy42Yqhz6Lw9K7C ~ Because the art of being healed by faith will not become popular enough again to replace the abomination of Nazi 666 medicine until many buckets of bloody red wine have been spilled out across the world. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS BILLY CRYSTAL: Actually, Hitler never did use deadly chemical weapons on his own people; just the Jews. ~ "I auditioned for Spielberg's holocaust movie, but they said I was too skinny." Paul Nestor, 1981. ~ BUCKETS OF BLOOD NOTES: Walter's 2bc.info love interest in this DANIEL 2 feet of clay movie is named Carla. ~ For my look alike love interest in real life named Cara; like at: http://three-way-dreamer.tumblr.com/post/163458060819/veiled-desire-god-damn-my-gf-needs-a-gf ~ Much like in my screenplay notes for THE SON OF LEBOWSKI:2-3. ~ Wherein my very financially satisfied girls at least let me watch them getting it on together onboard my small time millionaire 51' sailboat; tied up and tied down at some marina in BLUE JASMINE meets PLAY IT AGAIN SAM. ~ "The most important thing is that the clams are fresh."

No comments: