Thursday, October 12, 2017

YOU BETTER START GETTING IT WHILE THE GETTING IS GOOD.

After I become the 29 year-old looking king of all the HASTY TASTY all night 24/7 coffee shop joints around the world, circa 1959 King County, Seattle; things are gonna get pretty hasty, and also kind of nasty. ~ For when all of those too old orchard harvest trees with their bland tasting [enchilada] fruits will be cut down and cast into the sudden bohemiun grove bonfires that are now happening in California's wine harvest country; circa JACOB 5. ~ Then the 5 wise virgins will be safe. ~ And those other 5 foolish virgins will be pounding on their door and demanding to be let inside of the safe zone of THE KINDOM OF GOD. ~ Because it would not be wise or safe to let people like that into your country. ~ Perhaps later, during the first fruits of the initial post WW:III zombie resurrection prophecy in SHAWN OF THE DEAD. ~ But not for right now. ~ First things first. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS HARVEY: You know where you went wrong? ~ You never offered any of your potential hot young actress wives the standard Hollywood 'pay-or-play' contract deal. ~ Wherein you agree to pay them up front, cash money on the barrel, whether or not they want to fuck you now, or maybe later, or maybe never. ~ Nothing personal. ~ A deal is a deal. ~ Yada yada. ~ Take I AM ME for example. ~ I would never ask one of my underaged virgin wives to step up and suck on my cock, muchless let me fuck them as their stepsister watched us doing it in ANDY WARHOL'S FRANKENSTEIN meets THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW. ~ Unless and until my hand written $4,000,000 check had already cleared the bank. ~ You don't like it, I don't like it. ~ You get what you pay for is what I always say. ~

No comments: