Saturday, October 7, 2017

IT HAS NO ZERO EFFECT ON ME.

That two bit 'dime millionaire' jerk left zero evidence for the blind to see why he did it in confirmation of my own private detective Portland, Oregon prophecy entitled ZERO EFFECT meets THE INVISIBLE MAN. ~ Or like Jesus once said to me about the pride and prejudice of politicians and preachers back in 1999, "You can smell it, but you can't see it." ~ Which obviously also goes for all of today's preachy stand up jokers on late night television. ~ Since that Nate Silver hurricane first touched land at the big mouth of the day 1290 Mississippi River in DANIEL 12; located at the end of Rt.23, October, 2017, near Triumph, LA. ~ Then the swinging cat.1 went on over to Freemason Island, before hitting land again at where THE BILOXI BLUES WW:III movie takes place, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biloxi_Blues_(film) ~ Oh yeah, the Scotish castle PLAYBOY MANSION is about to be converted into a FREEMASON temple rites funhouse happening for Mormon polygamists and their negro sex slaves. ~ GSR/TWN ~ SUGAR DADDY NOTES: Michael told me to take our local PADYWGN taxi car service on Saturday afternoon. ~ So I did what he told me to do and found a rare collector's edition DVD copy of Rodger Corman's 1959 Woody Norris hipster look alike STARBUCKS coffee shop prophecy at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Bucket_of_Blood ~ AND: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKp4IseynTU ~ FREE MASONIC CULT SEX RITES NOTES: You are completely God damn right that I do not believe in cheap sex. ~ Do you really believe that Kristen Stewart would ever let me fuck her and her girlfriend too, in something like SIDEWAYS:II if the six figure tac free money was not right? ~ Fuck me Jesus. ~ Even my more less attractive wives who are not that famous and have no money get to have $4,000,000 up front in child support; apre WW:III of course. ~ Let's not kid ourselves here. ~ Just because you may be almost as as rich and almost as famous as I AM, it don't mean that you get to break the rules. "I AM is bound when you do what I say; otherwise you have no promise." ~ RED OCTOBER CALLENDER NOTES: Keep your eye on October 23, 2017. ~

No comments: