Wednesday, November 8, 2017

MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT.

The GREAT WALL OF CHINATOWN was a highlander stonewall construction that was also designed to regulate and control illegal immigration and unfair international trade, according to: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Great_Wall_of_China&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop ~ Looks like America is not the only country in the world that needs to get back to their Israelitish roots. ~ GSR/TWN ~ DOUBLE DOWN NOTES: In that flash vision of my own private DVD copy of THE JEWISH LINCOLN LAWYER, my DVD copy of MIRAMAX' award winning CHICAGO musical was stacked right there next to it; wherein those two hot actresses escape from the tyranny of sexual abuse and overbearing taxation. ~ WEINSTEIN NOTES: Depending on my mood, I may even decide to watch NINE before I watch CHICAGO. ~ Being THE KING OF CALIFORNIA does have it's privileges, like at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSAmAP_yWpY ~ "Age is only a number." High Hefner, 2016. ~ PS MISS MONTANA: Only I can make you a major movie star in Hollywood; whose flagging career was suddenly relaunched into outer space by your [BLOCKBUSTER WW:III VIDEO] Janis Joplin look alike 2020 Las Vegas reelection movie. ~ Which would then give you your upcoming juicy six figure contract casting options to play Brad Pitt's first fuck mate in THAT SON OF A BITCH LEBOWSKI:2&3. ~ And if that does not catch your fancy career wise. ~ You could always take advantage of my long standing offer to fuck me all you want in my first fully budgeted [deluxe movie production trailer] on the set of LAST TANGO IN PARIS meets HANNIBAL film remakes; like for example at: https://cstpdx.com/show/last-tango-paris ~ First come, first served, is what I always say. ~

No comments: