Friday, November 17, 2017

YOU GOT TWO WEEKS TO THINK ABOUT IT.

Last night at 3:00 am exactly, I got a crystal clear flash vision of my TWO WEEKS NOTICE copy DVD. ~ Which is about President Trump taking Miley Cyrus' wrecking ball to that REV.13:1 shore club for old Larry David type Jewish men hanging around and playing chess along the county line area between Kings County and Queens County. ~ Where .999% of the old men are DIE HARD number 1&2 1290 days Democrat Party members. ~ GSR/TWN ~ RADIO DAYS NOTES: I grew up in Seattle's U-District listening to Daniel Shore on NPR radio. ~ No wonder I have such a Jew problem. ~ Mind you; I got my first two magazine subscriptions to NATIONAL REVIEW and PLAIN TRUTH right around the same time. ~ PS TARANTINO: I have read about all of that hot action surrounding your latest no.9 movie. ~ Oh well, whatever those Jew cunts in Hollywood are offering, I can always double it, tax free. ~ "You think I'm a whore?.. OK, I'll triple it..." MOONWALKERS meets MAN IN THE MOON, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_Moon

No comments: