Sunday, November 12, 2017

WHY DO YOU KEEP REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN?

Obviously, President Trump won the 016 election fare and square; and he will also become reelected in 2020 by an even greater landslide. ~ After America's white christian Bible Belt majority finally gets a grip on reality in CAPE FEAR meets DELIVERANCE. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS SCORSESE: More hot sex polygamy Mormonism, less sterile celibate priesthood catholicism. ~ PS BOB: You don't get to retire from acting until I AM says so. ~ PS MR. PRESIDENT: JFK was shot by a deer hunter on 22.11 in order to make all of my dreams come true about Scarlet Johansson becoming my plural wife fuck buddy after she becomes healed from her itchy her/pes problem down there, at: ~ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=epKoj5BIZV0 ~ The way I see it; giving every one of my wives $4,000,000 in hush money for every baby that they give me in the next ten years is a bargain. ~

No comments: