Wednesday, November 1, 2017

SO WHAT DID WE LEARN FROM IT?

Well for one thing, we now know why President Trump is going to win the diversity in politics election VISA CARD lottery by over half in 2020. ~ Because it has been decades since a white Reagan Democrat from Orange County, California was been elected two times in America. ~ After some 40 years of having some half Jew, half negro, neocon pinko dildo fucker running the deep state show in DC. ~ As just confirmed by those extremely inspired campaign videos on local yocal Virginia television that show some Trump supporter running over a bunch of innocent black kids; apre the 42 months prophecy in REV.13 about what goes around comes around. ~ GSR/TWN ~ MIDNIGHT COWBOY BLUES: - Going after a 29ish looking Dustin Hoffman for wanting to fuck his sexy as hell underaged actress co-stars is where I draw the line in my first three fuck film movies. ~ However, I will not be able to come out in defence of him desiring to fuck his [1970s culture free love sexual immaturity sex objects] until he also comes out and starts defending yours truly on the public stage. ~ Hey, you don't help me in my hour of need, I don't help you in your hour of need. ~ No. ~ Yeah. ~ Really. ~ When you see me costarring along side Brad Pitt in my upcoming SON OF LEWBOSKI horror tv series; you will already be as dead as a doornail in ISAIAH 22:22 and not even know it. ~

No comments: