Thursday, November 2, 2017

ALWAYS SPACING IT OFF UNTIL THE NEXT TIME AROUND...

Kevin Spacey finally came out of the closet as my BURN AFTER READING postings were rolling down from heaven like some black hole meteorite from hell. ~ Which opens and closes with two very long shots of the CIA's headquarters from outer space. ~ Meanwhile, Pitt's spacey gay guy gets shot in the head while hiding in the closet of Mr. Cox' masonic brick residence in Georgetown, DC. ~ [Brain dead zombies can only be killed by 8x11" black&white actor head shots.] ~ In the same /spirit area where Seth Rich got symbolically shot in the back by today's stooges at the dirty Jew DOJ, who are trying to illiminate President Trump. ~ Talk about production on NEXFLICK's HOUSE OF CARDS series getting shit canned [in the blink of an eye] even before the show has been officially canceled. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NYC NOTES: Those free for all 'citi bikes' do look like cheap SCHWIN bicycles don't they? ~ 1980S NOTES: Those glaring trumpet sounds from the doctor's Las Vegas show 2020 band that always introduced "HERE'S... JOHNNY!! were a JOHN THE REVELATOR chapter 13 NBC late night thing. ~ PS WOODY NORRIS: Those Jewish nerds in AN IRRATIONAL MAN at MIT awarded you their highest prize after you got up and boldly declared before them in their secret Greek House temples that, "Nothing has been discovered yet." ~ In other words; nothing has been invented yet that can debunk the truth; nor even discredit this serious man report at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-seymour-hersh-states-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/ ~ NO.4 NOTES: My foremost disappoints in life are; I showed up at my first missionary [1974] reunion in SLC, UT and saw Anziano Cannon sporting shoulder length hair, and then I turned around and saw a barefoot Anziano Williams walking up to me in a flowing white linen Jesus robe. ~ While all of my former LDS Mormon missionary companions were laughing and pointing at him. ~ Of course, this was many years before I knew that my special purpose in life was to become a major sex idol star actor in Hollywood. ~ No.2, some negro from West Seattle named Virgil repoed my sweet ass 1976 ALFA which only had 10k on the odometer. ~ NO.3: My X-wife from Epinal, France left me on Noverber 23, 1979 without even saying goodbye. ~ No.4:

No comments: