Monday, May 28, 2012

2012's FACE OFF ELECTION

I really thought that I was finally done with all those stupid MORONS FROM OUTER SPACE prophecies, after my 15 minutes of fame into the mindless low budget rip-off movie's DVD collection set copy. But then the very same media morons at the shit house LA TIMES had to come out with their latest British tabloid report about my Dr Obama sidekick being born in Hawaii. And therefore, everybody is now that much more interested in his private sex life history with the likes of Larry Sinclair, and you know who... In confirmation of his Divinely inspired forgeries that would have him spending time in the same Colorado big house where Larry himself had spent most of his adult life. ~ You support Hillary Rodham Clinton. I will support Hillary Rodham Clinton. ~ Every man loves a friendly lesbian who is not afraid to give you a hand up, and make you a little Moore happy; when you end up down on your luck. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: ~ The left vs. right FACE OFF prophecy came out in the same year as THE DAY OF THE JACKAL remake, starring Bruce Willis, Richard Gere, and that black Obama forerunner actor with the famous sexy third world foreigner accent. ~ You work directly on the devil's tax collector payroll. I will independently contract out my own prophetic services for the very same devil. In order that I don't have to pay you any of the 666 withholding taxes that you are trying to extort from me. Since that new 666 hot rod nigger at MEL'S DRIVE-IN in GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER starts screaming for ice cream about how there ought to be a new 666 law that forces the old FDR white men of Israel to worship the devil.

No comments: