Thursday, May 31, 2012

I AM THE DEVIL

The 666 devil [dragon] in REV.12 is called 'the accuser'. So when the SEATTLE TIMES accused Donald Trump of telling the truth about the satanic illegal alien abomination of desolation's proven birth certificate forgery, the devil himself walked into Seattle's CAFE RACER espresso joint along Roosevelt on my behalf and started role playing my Russian speaking anti Christ hero in the BOURNE SUPREMACY prophecy, circa 2004. I.e. I AM morally superior to you, because you are a liar, and I AM a compulsive almost psychotic crazy truth teller. ~ Not to mention that I AM so racially superior to you in every way; that the Crown of England, and her many Scottish GREGORY'S GIRLS princesses belong to me, Gregory Scott Relf, born in King County, Washington, and nobody else who is in any way like you. ~ I google-imaged the tragic location where my evil spirit, who is possessed by Roosevelt's FDR Greek pillars White House, shot all those deadhead concert band fakers in their SHAWN OF THE DEAD zombie heads. Who read the SEATTLE TIMES. And then I saw that used German fast cars repair shop across the street in THE BOURNE SUPREMACY's Berlin context. [The only way to kill a zombie is to shoot it in the head.] In Divine confirmation of that time back in 1979 when I was racing my 1976 ALFA down Roosevelt, and saw some crazy white guy try to run down an Arab man by the 911 PORSCHE dealership, because Jimmy Carter was letting Iran hold our American hostages for 444 days. And some polite nigger had just repoed my expired VISA card up the street a few blocks at a GOODYEAR tires shop. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: