Thursday, May 3, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 6

Turns out that my new German Santa Claus Christmas tree goatee is mostly white on the chin. In confirmation of what I look like when I'm eating out underaged pussy on my 91' Scientology cult yacht off the docks at Cannes, and the white creme del creme is running down my chin. ~ You eat me. I will eat your young daughters. ~ The reason why apostate Christians, with short post Nazi 1950s haircuts, want to make polygamy illegal in Texas is because monogamy is basically the same thing as gay marriage, in spirit. ~ This being the spirit of the devil of the great and abominable church of the devil in D&C 86 who has taken over the Mormon church in SLC, UT. ~ You force-feed me lies, I will shove the truth down your perverted DEEP THROAT religion at 2bc.info . ~ When Commissioner Bel shows up for duty in THE DAY OF THE JACKAL, he has white pigeon shit all over his black pants; that looks like Bill Clinton style 1999 cum stains. ~ You don't like me. I don't like you. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: