Sunday, May 20, 2012

YOUR TYPICAL ACTION ROMANCE MEL GIBSON MOVIE WITH COMIC RELIEF DIALOGUE

The night before last night, I dreamed that I was living in the sparse monk house quarters up in Mel Gibson's monastery for MEN WITHOUT WOMEN, located in the 7 hills above Jen Aniston's Malibu beach house in LIVE A LITTLE, LOVE A LITTLE, circa 1969. Wherein I encountered the lazy Catholic German Renee Zellwegger wearing an old fashion 1960s black bra, and high cut pants, exactly like at: http://www.swide.com/luxury-magazine/Faces/Celebrities/renee-zellweger-uk-dolce-gabbana/2011/1/6 ~ Note the physical transfiguration rod of Jesse [DARK SHADOWS] theme before anyone ever even heard about the prophetic movie at: http://www.elvis.com/35package/default.aspx?gclid=CKWImcDfj7ACFQxshwodi3-zpg ~ During my dream, that kept repeating itself all morning long, until I finally woke up at exactly the above link's 11:1.6 AM Royal London time-line, RZ kept suggesting politely that she should probably stay the night over in the monestary's nun quarters. Whereupon I replied, "You are sooo fucking cute...!" as I rubbed my hands along the sides of her HAPPY ENDING back side, implying that I would never let that happen in a thousand years. ~ Because while she was expressing her religious reservations about Mel Gibson, she was still gently raising her nice and tight 29ish ass offering up to me just a little higher and higher. Until I could not stand it any longer. And then I woke up at 11.16 AM with a major hard on that gave me the strong impression that I was being watched by Naomi Watts, and her co-star sister Nicole Kidmam. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: