Sunday, May 27, 2012

DREAMS FROM MY FATHER SHIT

Last night, I dreamed that I was buck naked while I squatted over a freshly printed unopened edition of the MIAMI HERALD's Sunday newspaper that was lying on the sidewalk; ready to drop a huge pregnant Big Brown turd on top of it's front page. Hours later, I saw the breaking report about that naked nigger chewing the face off of another nigger outside of the MIAMI HERALD's headquarters on the North Hollywood, Cal side of Hollywood, Florida, at: http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/ ~ Because you'all needed to see this visual metaphor about the new 666 MLK niggers before you could start to believe in your own Bible prophesies about my almost 16 year-old wife Chloe Moretz making the King of Israel happy at: http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1tfq3TOR1qla94q.mp4 ~ You make me happy, I'll make you happy; no matter how old you are getting. ~ GSR/TWN ~ The iconic NINE AND A HALF WEEKS prophecy was about me fucking Gisele Bundgen behind her gay ass husband's back.

No comments: