Monday, May 28, 2012

OBVIOUSLY, ELVIS WAS BORN AGAIN IN HAWAII

The died haired King from Miley Montana's day 1290 Memphis, Tenn, river location at the end of DAN.12 et al got his first copy of the BOOK OF MORMOM while he was filming one of his iconic 69ish BYU Hawaii campus movies about me eating out a 29ish Jennifer Aniston. Who at the time looked more like she was not a day older than 23. ~ You make my ridiculous STILL LIFE WITH WOODPECKER low budget movie concept in Hawaii. I will make you cream your panties like all those 15 year-old virgins in all those psychedelic 1960s Andy Warhol vampire movies about Lindsay Lohan; pretending to be Elizabeth Taylor fucking my Richard Burton forerunner in Roma, etc. ~ Why do you think that Jesus told Granny Grass to buy me a discounted $3 jar of those tasty cracked limestone olives imported from Spain at MARSHALLS's discount rack that represented Sienna Miller's MILF stretch marks on her cracked skin; that I would love to eat anyway, no matter what the fuck? Because both of us know that this short life is just a temporary probation period for little bad girls and naughty little boys; who grow up so quickly. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: