Thursday, May 31, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 41

I understand how hard it is to keep up with me. Since I AM so much smarter, so much faster, and so much more inspired, and informed about Obama's fast tongue con job history than you are. ~ Here is some background work that might help you get up to SPEED, and become as fast as me, who beats you so badly in THE DICTATOR, etc. ~ Watch my 1965ish 007 prophecy about me fucking Ms Fox, called THUNDERBALL. Wherein I AM both the physically transfigured 60s villain, and the physically transfigured 60s hero, a.k.a The Crown Prince of England. ~ Then be sure to watch Lindsay Lohan's upcoming remake of THE VAMPIRE HAPPENING, circa 1974. ~ And don't miss the 1990 KING OF NEW YORK sequel to the TAXI DRIVER movie that became the next year's KING RALPH prophecy; that prophetically ends up in the headlines of today's newspapers that are pretty much full of shit. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: