Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 31

Last night, I dreamed that I showed up at some fancy black tie premier of a Seattle public theater production, holding a glass of JWR scotch on the rocks in my hand. When I ran into an old Mormon friend in the crowd, I just cupped the double Flirty Fucking thing behind my palm, because I knew that he would never get it, at least not during this life time anyway, like at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2148281/Cannes-Film-Festival-2012-Brad-Pitt-plays-cool-Killing-Them-Softly-premiere.html ~ Those who doubt the Divinely inspired truth behind my hand of God in the above line are exactly the same apostate religious morons who I AM talking about. ~ You don't believe me, I don't believe you. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS: I kind of like Alex Baldwin's half-ass COP & 1/2 outlook on life. He just needs to get a little more manly balance in his life, and stop showing up at public events with only one pretty woman by his side.

No comments: