Tuesday, May 1, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 4

In the wee hours of May Day 2012, I re-watched THE AVENGERS's May Day 666 fertility post episode from 1966. Featured on the new knit sweater cover of ELLE magazine's new Kristen Stewart image. The one that has "A genuine [Mel] Gibson painting!!" that he had to sell in order to meet his $20,000 dollars a month after-tax payments to the new 666 beast who is acting on behalf of the Russian whore who is the same ICONic mother of the MOTHER OF WHORES who rides his beloved dead mother's Catholic Church monster, now located upon the seven hills of his church in ROMA. ~ The 1966 episode about that black plastic fake German squirt-gun, that ejaculates onto the ARKWRIGHT knitting circle of Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller et al, that was just a Woody Allenish THE FRONT prophecy about Gregory Granny's future assassin in THE DAY OF THE JACKAL, was final confirmation of my Tuesday morning dream at 6:22 about me leaning against a stonewall while Kristen Stewart gave me a nice firm hand job. Which felt sooo good, that when I closed my eyes for a few minutes, and then re-opened them, I saw that my 22 year-old wife who was squeezing my cock so nicely had miraculously turned into my 22 year-old wife Emma Watson. ~ That implied Will Ferral look alike assassin traitor from Orange, Cal at the end of THE DAY OF THE JACKAL is half Jew of course. The same one who always shows up at all those gay ass Hollywood fundraisers for my half Jew Zoo sidekick. It takes one to know one. For instance, Emma Peel's lot 17 cage scene back in 66 was a Bronx Zoo cage confirmation of Charlize Theron's compliments about Ms Stewart's HAPPY ENDING back massage skills. On May Day inside WAL*MART, I walked by the spot where that sexy 16 year-old Miley Cyrus standee usually is standing, but it was now gone, and in it's place was the cutesy little fat stuffed monkey boy that you ever saw. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: