Thursday, May 17, 2012

FUCK ONE ANOTHER AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM FUCK YOU

By now, I AM not even really attracted anymore to Julia Roberts, even though in the near future I am going to be so hot for her that it might even disrupt my righteous equilibrium for all of my other physically transfigured wives up in Mel Gibson's temple mount love chambers above Malibu, Cal. Ergo, NOTTING HILL was about the same hill where Mel was inspired to construct his Austin Powers shag pad inspiration behind the making of THEY SHOOT HORSES DON'T THEY? Meets LOOK WHO'S COMING TO DINNER. ~ You violate my daughters of Israel, and I will hang your gas ass by the neck without even a kangaroo court type trial like at: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-05-15/middle-east/31710715_1_majid-jamali-fashi-mossad-spy-agency ~ Since even the Supreme Court of the USA doesn't really care if you are a nigger who was born in Africa, hey, neither do I quite frankly. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTE: That queer looking Jew fink in the above link has the same unibrow look as the former Texas style girlfriend fink does in WILD AT HEART.

No comments: