Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DOWN AND OUT IN SEATTLE

Some years before I crash landed in SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE, a mid 1980s rumor was started by one of Hollywood's most powerful and influential hairdressers that there was a new boy in town. Which almost immediately resulted in a fairly successful rip off comedy called DOWN AND OUT IN BEVERLY HILLS, at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_and_Out_in_Beverly_Hills ~ ~ At the time, it really pissed me off. However, now I have come to understand that if I really wanted to become the king of the Jews, I needed to relax and enjoy being some kind of a brilliant insider joke; circa MONSTERS II meets MULHOLLAND DRIVE. ~ ~ And not just because I had refused to suck the guy's cock when I first met him at some trendy Mexican food mall-bar in LA's Palms neighborhood. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS KEN KEMP: Now you know why I thought that I was such hot shit when I was staying at your retro 70s apartment complex for swingers in the Palms area. The one right next to that private French catholic school where Jodie Foster had become a wanna be lesbian.

No comments: