Monday, June 3, 2013

ENGLAND'S PRIDE AND PREJUDICE PROPHECY IS ABOUT ME FUCKING KEIRA KNIGHTLEY AND CAREY MULLIGAN AT THE SAME TIME. ON THE SAME DAY I CAME OUT.

Miley Sire Us' new WE CAN'T STOP fucking me, and her sisters too at the same time, came out on SUPERBAD's June 3 fake ID date. ~ ~ Oh well, fuck it. Now I guess that I AM is finally going to half to watch that really boring looking Keira Knightley period piece DVD that I bought some time ago at WAL*MART. ~ ~ Think the costar of DOMINO gets married to a Mormon missionary man, and after she gets so bored with the bland missionary position sex with him at BYU, Hawaii, she's ready for her sexually mature close up. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ NOTES FOR GROWNUPS WHO UNDERSTAND ADULT FILMS: Last week, I dreamed that FF6's Michelle Rodriguez told me that her and I are going to be fucking in the near future. But when I replied, "I know..." she became rather upset and said, "That's not the right answer!" In other words, she wanted me to chase after her, and not take her for granted, and make a really really hard effort to entice her; and not take advantage of her. ~ ~ See what she meant by that at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_%26_Prejudice_(2005_film) ~ ~ "...OK, alright..." [SNOOP DOG]

No comments: