Thursday, August 10, 2017

HOW IT GOT SO OFF COURSE

Every time those three handsome rocket boys strap themselves into their rather suggestive tight ass recliners in no.108 DEATH SHIP, their cute little rocket man no.6 designer-logo outfits form the number '6 6 6'. ~ And when the ship actually begins to shake and vibrate really hard, it starts to look like each of them is having an amazing SI-FI orgasm. ~ Meanwhile, their actual crashed ship on Planet 9 in 1997 looks like it was hit by a modern era WW:III anti-ship missle, Falkland [folk land] Islands War style; circa 1982. ~ GSR/TWN ~ CURSE OF THE BAMBINO NOTES: The two weeks notice curse on Robert Mueller er all will happen on August 23, hump day. ~ PS EVA LONGORIA: Last night I dreamed over and over that you and your sexy blond girlfriend kept inviting me to come over to her place. ~ But every time I came over there, I saw you running away laughing outside of her bedroom window, per: http://three-way-dreamer.tumblr.com/post/163992468749 ~ Then just today at WALMART, I found an old 1961 romantic comedy entitled LOVER COME BACK, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lover_Come_Back_(1961_film) ~ NEWSWEEK READER NOTES: Everybody got a big laugh out of NEWSWEEK's LAZY BOY seat of power magazine cover. ~ Until after the rest of us saw those gay ass rocket launch recliners in the DEATH SHIP episode. ~ PS ERIC JADERHOLM: I need you to find that rebuilt VOLVO 240 station wagon for me on a sweet ass moolah finder's fee basis. ~ As time goes by, I have come to understand the importance of delegating authority, for the right amount of money, to the little people who are loyal to me. ~

No comments: