Friday, August 18, 2017

THEY SAY THAT IT IS LOOKING YUUGE FOR THIS FALL

Don fired Steve right after he said that my IT blog staffers were a bunch of clowns. ~ While on the very same day, same time, same station, next week, the insider buzz was really already boiling over about Steve's new WHAT ABOUT IT? new and improved evil IT clown movie coming out in September. ~ [Steve being a common nickname for Stephen.] ~ Meanwhile back at the chichen ranch, the feds indicted two of Debbie's IT people on 4 charges of... who gives a fuck. ~ Just as long as the two start blabbing about who leaked those campaign killer Podesta emails to Seth Rich er all. ~ "Don't call me Leo in my house!" WHAT ABOUT BOB? ~ GSR/TWN ~ POSSIBLE, BUT NOT SURE, CORRECTION NOTES: Last I read, there are no catch limits on eastern brooktrout within the boundary lines of Hwy.101's Olimpic Mountains. ~ Everything else is catch-and-release of course. ~ And of course, generally speaking, yours truly doesn't do catch-and-rease. ~ Never have, never will. ~ What is mine is mine. ~ And nobody in hell can take it away from me. ~ Not even the today's out of bounds IRS' game warders back in DC. ~ PS ELTON JOHN: Oh for Christ's sake, just go ahead and "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!" AUSTIN POWERS:II, THE SPY WHO SHAGGED ME meets THE FULL MONTY, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Full_Monty ~ AND https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonwalkers_(film) ~ You make me young, and good looking, and horny again, I do the same thing for you. ~ Heck, I may even give you a bit role in one of my upcoming Andy Warhol trilogy ripoff remakes. ~

No comments: