Tuesday, August 8, 2017

IT'S HIGH TIME FOR THE OLD DUDES TO START OWNING UP TO IT.

Before President Monson kicks the bucket in that prophetic car crash scene on a high elevation mountain pass in IT'S A MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD, he needs to speak the plain truth to the saints from his death bed about the two witnesses of Judah and Ephraim in REV.11 being Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern. ~ Since he was the only one who believed what I was saying back in the fall of 1994 on KALL talk radio. ~ However, he was forced to shut his trap after that future never-Trumper Republican President Hinckley got ahold of him in HIGH ANXIETY meets POLITE SOCIETY meets 710 KIRO talk radio in Seattle, Washington; like at: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-mn-cannes-film-fest-opening-night-allens-less-than-polite-society-1463005409-htmlstory.html ~ GSR/TWN ~ PLANET 9 NOTES: I'm only half way into THE TWILIGHT ZONE's time lapse episode no.108, and already I can see that it was me who played George Costanza's father in Queens, NY in all 9 seasons of SEINFELD. ~ While at the same time I was playing a physically transfigured Cosmo figure in contrast to my Jerry Seinfeld antihero protagonist. ~ "I think I'm going crazy.." Austin Powers. ~

No comments: