Tuesday, August 8, 2017

WHY I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW ABOUT IT

Look at it this way. ~ That corrupt Chicago high school principle pronounces a curse on my alter ego in FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF, a.k.a. The Sausage King of Chicago; whose name rhymes with Mueller during the August season's summer recess period. ~ Therefore, I put a reverse curse on both of them who are trying to catch my Reagan era comedy shadow on the wall in today's Oval Office. ~ Or look at this way. ~ That fat basterd who is now in charge of things in the North Korean highlands is some kind of destroying angle assassin with dark skin in the BM. ~ Ergo, Jim Carey says that Trump likes to eat the babies. ~ And we know for a fact that Kim likes to eat dog meat if it is done the right way. ~ GSR/TWN ~ DR.STRANGELOVE NOTES: America's legally elected blond President is now endorsing Luther Strange for Alabama Senator in confirmation of the DR.STRANGELOVE meets A CLOCKWORK ORANGE prophecy about WW:III. ~ PS TARANTINO: I dare you to dare me to double whatever those old cunts in Hollywood are offering you to make your next Charles Manson TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER masterpiece motion picture no.9. ~ That said, I do have some notes. ~ I like the idea of you playing an overweight Jack Nicholson in the scene where the mini me half breed Jew is fucking my two young legally blond wives, necessarily played by Chloe Moretz and Elle Fanning, in his 1970s era backyard redwood hot tub. ~ Plus, if you package the production deal with my prophetic old pervert money man look alike in BOGGIE NIGHTS, I just might throw in a little extra something for your crazy 35mm film camera screenplay idea. ~ Hey, anything to keep the wife happy and off my back ~ PS KIM ROBERTS: Why do you suppose that one of those two crude low tech A-bombs of Judah and Ephraim, that put an end to WW:II, and consequently WW:III, was knicknamed FAT MAN? ~ And the other one was named LITTLE BOY. ~

No comments: