Monday, August 7, 2017

IF YOU JUST CAN'T DO IT. I'LL FIND SOMEONE ELSE WHO CAN DO IT.

The great thing about having at least 7 wives is that there will always be at least two of them who never got the memo about what a selfish jerk I AM is who doesn't care about their feelings. ~ That is why, "It's sooo good to be me..." AP:1,2,3. ~ And, "Many of your [girl] friends will want to be like you..." Patriarch Horne, circa 1964, North Seattle Stake's 3rd Ward, Seattle, Washington. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS MARK BILTZ: The 7 churches in REV.1 represent the latter day saints 7 hills/mountains church in Rome and SLC, Utah. ~ Who still do not understand what the 666 mark of the beast represents. ~ Who still spend most of their time obsessing about the 'mark' but are not that interested in the actual beast that is connected to it. ~ Ergo, that naive clean living Mr.Anderson Republican moderate cartoon character in BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD, Dallas, Texas, circa 1993 to 1996. ~ REVERSE LOGIC NOTES: How about Woody Allen gives back to me 90% of the money that amazon.com gave him? ~ For all of his past ten off shore tax payed for movies that were about what an irrational selfish man that I AM is. ~ I mean think about. ~ A great deal of his foreign film production expenses in England, France, Spain, and Italy were partially paid for out of the hourly wages of some car mechanic who probably never even watches his movies. ~ PS PAUL ALLEN: You are the seemingly innocent sacrificial LAMB OF ABRAHAM who is going to have to suffer and pay for all of the unrepentant 666 sins of Seattle, Washington. ~ Mark my words. ~ I am never wrong 90% of the time. ~ PS EVANGELINE LILLY: OK, so last night at 2:40 am Michael suggested that I should get an old beat up 240 VOLVO station wagon, with a new motor and transmission, for my various fly fishing trips up along Wolf Creek. ~ However, that doesn't mean that I still don't get to drive the new British BEN. ~ Remember, Elizabeth Hurley's last lover dumped her because she was driving around the English countryside in Hugh Grant's 007 AUSTIN MARTIN. ~ Think A CLOCKWORK ORANGE in the first act meets MOONWALKERS in the third act. ~ PS BB: Mark my words. ~ They are all going to choke on it and die before they can ever drag you into some kangaroo court on their phony baloney day 1290 trumped up charges. ~

No comments: