Wednesday, August 30, 2017

IF IT STILL LOOKS GOOD, AND IT STILL SMELLS GOOD, GO AHEAD AND EAT IT.

Even though my last batch of fantastic smelling basil cream smoked sockeye pasta gave me the shits for two hours, I just had to go back to it and eat the leftovers three days later. ~ So now I'm hearing on overnight UFO talk radio that THE LEFTOVERS' fans of Jennifer Aniston's mysterious husband are going crazy about something like that which is supposed to actually happen on the upcoming date of 9.23.17 on the GREGORIAN CALENDAR. ~ Oh well, I did have a flash vision some time ago of a day calendar page for the date of the 23rd; but it happened so fast that I didn't catch the month. ~ Gonna have to GOOGLE this one and get back to you. ~ GREGORY SCOTTISH RELF'S TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER ~ PS MEL: If I were you, I would go ahead and put up a 'FOR SALE' real estate sign right now on your failing D&C 86 temple/church property up in the 7 hills of Malibu. ~ Who knows? ~ Maybe some mormon sex cult sucker will come along and pay you the full asking price for it in cash money. ~ Of course if that should happen, I get my usual 10% agent listing fee. ~

No comments: