Wednesday, August 2, 2017

IT'S NOW HIGH TIME TO R.I.P. IT.

Why else would God ask me to take a second look at the mindless brain dead pinko politics of the RHINOS in LEGALLY BLOND:2 right now? ~ So I AM is only around 50 minutes into IT right now, and I can already see that the 2003 ditsy blond SHAMPOO homage is about protecting homogaysexual animal rights during President Trump's fateful term:2 in office. ~ Where he will be spending around half of his time with yours truly coasting on his many successes at the west coast WHITE HOUSE; formerly known as the PLAYBOY MANSION. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS EVANGELINE LILLY: Whether I want to admit it or not, I'm still having some issues with the 911's new and improved flimsy light mindrd steering system. ~ Perhaps we should take another look at the more discrete looking new BENTLY coupe? ~ What people don't know can't hurt them anyway. ~ Ignorance is bliss. ~ BFD. ~ PS MSNBC: More inspired 1959-64 era PLAYBOY magazine philosophy; less not so inspired liberal seculaurism NEW YORKER Jewish magazine philosophy, circa 1959-64. ~ FFING NOTES: Mid August to mid October is when I always get the urge to break out my flyrod. ~ Usually when I have at least 3 1/2 miles of exclusive [No.14 wet buckhair Royal Coachman] private time trout fishing all to myself on the two Jordan Lakes outlet creek of Judah and Ephraim. ~ PS MILEY AND KRISTEN: We're gonna have to pack it in pretty deep with a full two weeks of Canadian bacon, a 10lb sack of potatoes, and a 12" cast iron pan if we want to survive in today's Cascade Mountains wilderness. ~ Where the federal revenuers are always after us just to make sure that we are not catching and frying up more than two trout at a time on our illegal campfire. ~

No comments: