Friday, August 25, 2017

JUST FAKE IT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!

This is what my frustrated 29 year-old career forerunner actor director producer Orson Welles used to tell his young and overly inspired method actors whenever they asked him for a second take. ~ Ergo, this morning at 12:28 am, I awoke from a hazy VANILLA SKY dream about me roleplaying my antihero in CONFESSIONS OF A DANGERIOUS MIND; after my Russian spy babe connection asked me when AM I going to take out certain bitches. ~ And as I looked through a used copy of last Sunday's NYT, local 50 page double A section edition, circa 1974, I told her to give me 48 hours. ~ I know, everything is all suggestive and encoded and very "wink wink" iffy in the 007 [WIKILEAKS] third world embassy microfilm leaks spy business. ~ Heck, even today's VP looks exactly like that Russian assassin in FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE. ~ Wherein the movie's Kathy Griffin look alike KGB general comes up with a plan to assassinate Predtident Trump. ~ And we all know now how that worked out in JACKIE BROWN meets CAR WASH. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS KEN KEMP: Last night I also dreamed that you were roleplaying my BYU film school brother, who had no front teeth either, in your own private 2002 ADAPTATION screenplay fantasy, like at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptation_(film) ~

No comments: