Tuesday, August 29, 2017

IT ALWAYS ADDS UP AND MAKES COMPLETE SENSE WHEN YOU ARE ME FUCKING YOU.

2+2=zero when President Trump goes down to see the Biblical REV.12 flooding along the Trinity River; yet on the other hand, his own defence secretary refuses to defend him in the form of his new no queers allowed in the military orders. ~ So for Christ's sake who is in charge of things back there? ~ "Roses are red, violets are blue, I AM is a schizophrenic, and so AM I." Bill Murray at the crazy Greek temple columns White House insane asylum in WHAT ABOUT BOB? ~ So what about it uncle Bob? ~ Are you holding anything at all in your high stakes Texas 7-card stud game? ~ Or is it high time for you to just fold em and walk away? ~ Methinks the latter. ~ GSR/TWN ~ GOOD NEWS FROM THE HOME FRONT: My big brother from Redmond, Washington just gave me and you his two weeks notice, in no uncertain terms, that he is going to move down to Bonney Lake, Washington, Pierce County, and take over my local family obligations and responsibilities. ~ Believe me you, this is some crazy TEAMSTERS UNION method actor guy who you do not want to meet in the middle of the night on a full moon. ~ In order that I can finally move out and move on down into Donald Trump's completely restored Scotish highlands PLAYBOY MANSION and start whoring around and fucking all of my virgin underaged teenager A-list wives guilt free. ~ Who will do anything for me to be in one of my various upcoming fully budgeted [cash only] teen fuck film SAILOR DOG fantasies. ~ PS BOB RUSSO: My big brother Steven Relf is looking for a really nice deal on a 25' RV right now. ~ Probably because like most people out there, he is not fully aware yet of those two 18' luxurious $100k list price custom RV alternative life style MERCEDES vans like you never use anymore. ~ That you keep parked over behind the barn on your country estate in Lake Tapps. ~ You give my older brother a break on the price and thereby get him off of my back, I make it up to you in spades later. ~ I'm thinking 5 cents on the dollar for the older of the two; so how does that feel to you? ~

No comments: