Wednesday, August 23, 2017

THE VIP IT GIRL ON TV

I started to watch LOVER COME BACK last Saturday. ~ Wherein my anti hero defeats the NYC Jew lawyer paperboy accusers with his new VIP rainbow candy mints. ~ And those two VIP convention witnesses appear in the movie every time that some plot point has to be made. ~ And then the very next day, some VIPS spokesman on Internet TV said that it was at least 99% probable that Bob and Herbie over at the FBI are lying through their teeth to America. ~ Probably because they no longer love America, now that she had elected a John Wayne type white man from Orange County with a real birth certificate, per: http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/23/exclusive-nsa-whistleblower-russia-hack-dnc-server-outright-lie/ ~ GSR/TWN ~ FAMILY RESEARCH NOTES: Every once in awhile I enjoy getting an honest kiick out of my 90ish Jewish mother; whose rather tall STANFORD educated lawyer father in Seattle's SMITH TOWER had a Jewish schmooze on his face the size of a Moses Lake, Washington potato. ~ The last time I tried it, I said, "I think I'll go downstairs and listen to that Jew Boy on the radio, Michael Medved." ~ Her giving me a very approving look and saying simply... "He must be a smart one." ~ PS ED LEE: There is a reason why God put you through BYU in style as a well paid dynamite man at TIFFANY's gold relief mine in Utah. ~ And then you eventually became VP of an international chain of fancy [TRUMP] hotels. ~ Don't forget, your father went bankrupt at least two times trying to make it as a potaoe farmer in the Moses Lake area. ~ Then he had to pack up the van and his 9 kids, like some 1930s Okie from Oklahoma, and go find himself a low paying job at the BOEING plant in Renton. ~ Renton City being a prophetic last days I-4_5 landmark about no.45's two terms in office. ~ When most everyone in Seattle would become a rentor; except for the multi millionaires. ~

No comments: